- Updates Your Stock 235ci Distributor To HEI
- More Reliable, Hotter Spark Than Points-Type Ignitions
- Completely Hidden, No External Box
- Magnetic Pick-Up More Best Performance
- Use Stock Or Flame Thrower Coil
- Easy Bolt-On
Thereâ€™s absolutely no need to contend with the technology of the 60â€™s and before, when you can bolt-in todayâ€™s electronic timing benefits in the form of the Ignitor! This system works with any coil, MSD or Jacobs, aftermarket system, and gives you a huge improvement in your ignition dwell. Plus the whole conversion remains under the stock cap so for restorers the car appears dead stock. Technically speaking, this ignition has rotating cobalt magnets which trigger an electronic switching module commonly referred to as a â€œHallâ€ effect integrated circuit. Practically speaking, this means youâ€™ll always have perfect dwell regardless of how high you operate in the RPM band.