- Add Comfort &
Great Looks To Your Late Great Chevy
- Bolt-In Installation - Self Canceling Turn Signals
- 4-Way Flashers - 3-7/8"
Wiring Harness - 3/4"
- 36 Shaft
- Hazard, Neutral Safety, &
Turn Signal Switches Included
- Installation Kit Sold Separately
- Accepts All Original Or Aftermarket Steering Wheels
- P/N 553240 Must Be Added When Using A 1958-64 Original Style Steering Wheel
- Natural Steel Finish
- Be Sure To Include The Necessary Steering Column Adapter Wiring Harness, 1959-62 (P/N 522440)
- Must Also Order P/N 553030 &
P/N 553755 When Used With 605 Or 500 Series Power Steering Box
- All Steel Applications Can Be Easily Painted Interior Color
Eckler's Late Great Chevy is happy to offer this new floor shift tilt steering column for your 1961 or 1962 Chevrolet. Manufactured by ididit, this steel tilt steering column will completely change the way you feel about driving and getting in and out of your car. Ididit is the best name in the steering column business, so you can be sure that you are getting the most quality steering product. The shaft at the bottom is 3/4"-36 spline which adapts to your stock steering shaft. The column is fully wired and adapts easily to the stock or aftermarket wiring harnesses. It also includes 4-way flashers, all knobs and levers, and hazard, neutral safety, and turn signal switches. This column will accept any 1969-newer GM wheel or any aftermarket steering wheel. Also with a bolt-in installation, you can be sure that replacing your original column will be painless. Treat your Chevy to a great interior upgrade with this new steel steering column. Trust Eckler's Late Great Chevy for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your 1961 or 1962 Chevrolet!