- Great Upgrade For Your Chevy!
- Installs Directly On Your Stock OE Drum Spindles!
- Requires 15" Wheel For Proper Fitment
- Booster Requires Minimum 18" Of Vacuum
- Kit Comes Unassembled
- Completes Front Brakes Only
- Includes Proper Valving
- Kit Includes:
- ZINC Plated Calipers w/ 2-15/16" Pistons &
- Laser Cut Steel Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Wheel Bearings
- Grease Seals
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Spindle Nuts &
- Dust Caps
- Brake Hoses
With Banjo Bolts &
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder
- Combination Valve
- Master Cylinder To Valve Hard Lines
The Master Power Brakes Legend Series from Eckler's Late Great Chevy is a complete brake system to upgrade your 1965, 1966, 1967 or 1968 Chevy's drum brakes to the reliability and performance of disc brakes. These kits consist of OEM style cast-iron ZINC coated calipers and vented rotors. The Legend Series is our most cost effective kit and a great upgrade to your classic vehicle. Installation is a weekend project that will pay dividends for years to come. This kit includes a matched Booster/Master Cylinder combo set up and your proper combination valve.